CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Disney...Disney..Disney!

Woo Hoo...Disney is really getting close...44 more days! I can hardly wait! I'll go today and get the remainder of the fabric I need for the dresses I'm making the girls for our first night dinner. I have already bought the main fabric, but forgot to get the fabric for the lining!

I also have a couple of sets of buttons to get...so I'll pick them up today as well. My plans call for all the sewing to be finished by next Wednesday...so far I think this plan is do able..I only have the last two dresses and a couple of applique tshirts to finish. I've also gotten most of the transfer type tshirts done. I have to pick up some more transfers to finish them up. My goal for the transfer shirts is next Friday.

After that is is the remainder of the packing and last minute plans to complete. It is really coming together nicely. This is the first trip that we have had longer than a couple weeks to plan! We've always gone on a 'whim'. The longest I have ever planned a Disney trip was last year. We decided in January to use our income tax refund to go...and left towards the end of February. Just barely got the tax refund in before we left! LOL!!

Of course there was one trip that we were still in the planning stage when we had to cancel...that would have been about a three month advance notice we were going...but for this trip, we knew a full nine months before the trip! We've even had the room reserved that long! Unbelievable!!

Anyone want to join us for a trip to Disney to celebrate D's birthday??

Nini

No comments: