CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

OK, I KNEW that Amanda would catch my little comment about being satisfied if I never had another grand child. See, originally I had another comment after that statement, something along the lines of"....not really!!" But I didn't like the way it read, so I took it out. I was supposed to go back and put something else in, but Little Princess needed something and I forgot....


That is my story and I'm sticking with it!


I do have to tell you about the birthday present for her! I had made some Disney doll dresses to match her dresses for our upcoming trip. I was looking for a doll to put them on when I realized they fit the Cabbage Patch dolls perfectly.

Off we go to find a Cabbage Patch Doll. NO ONE around here had any! Not Wally World, not Targemont, not that mega Toy store (that really needs to learn how to spell the word 'are'.). No one!

I had seen online that the Babyland General in Cleveland had some 25th anniversary editions on sale, so , even though I am coming down with that tummy bug, we drove 2 hours to get to the store before they closed. Miss B and Mr D were begging in the back seat to find a friendly gas station, since neither one was wearing a diaper, but Dad kept on driving!

We finally made it with TWO minutes to spare. I picked out a cute little girl with blond hair and blue eyes, and we hurried up to get it paid for before they closed us out of the store! I have never seen Dad hurry so much before! He has NEVER been in any kind of hurry for anything! I always have to tell him to be somewhere an hour before we really have to ... just to keep from being late! It was really kinda cute to see him hurry like that!

So, of course I had to make the doll a cupcake birthday dress to match Alyssa's. I can hardly wait until Friday for her birthday dinner!


Nini

1 comment:

AmandaDickens said...

I am sure that she will love dressing and undressing and dressing and undressing... her doll.

I figured you would have some comment about my comment too. But I could not resist since we always talk it.