CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

35 days and 15 hours

Just a quick note about the darling Cinderella Coaches for the Pick A Pearl in Epcot.  They came in and are perfect!  I really wish I had gotten one for me as well!

I probably won't get any sewing done this weekend, cause I'm having too much fun playing grandma!  I forgotten how much fun it can be to have a little princess running around all day.

She has been her normal self...wanting me to take her to the mall...She is getting a biot sneaky though.  I told her I wasn't supposed to drive so we would have to wait a few weeks before we can go to the mall...and she told me we could go ahead and go...she wouldn't tell anyone!

I think we have most of the planning etc under control...but I still keep thinking I am forgetting something.....



Nini

No comments: