CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

I want to drive!

Or maybe...I want to Rest!!!  or how about...I want to do...ANYTHING!!!

This past week I found I was taking my 'discomfort' pills more than I wanted to, so I decided today to not take any.  I discovered, that after an hour of sewing, I still was exhausted, the difference was, I could not rest.  I could not find a single position that was comfortable.  I suppose I could have gone to bed, but I really, really didn't want to do that!

I'm not in real pain, just very very tired.  And, the more tired I get, the more difficult it is to hold my head up and the more discomfort I feel.

This afternoon I decided to take a couple of steps towards closing the pool.  I gathered up all the pool toys and brought them inside.  That's it...nothing strenuous.  Took all of 15 minutes.  (three trips to the garage)  I am so tired, I could go to bed and sleep through the night!  This is ridiculous!

How in the world am I going to be able to walk around Disney all day?



Nini

No comments: