CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Great Progress today....

Wow, the kids are spending their last day of Fall break goofing off...just like kids should!

I managed to make old fashioned Oatmeal...the kind you have to cook forever (5 minutes), and comes plain.  I managed to make Macaroni and cheese for lunch and managed to get three t shirts finished...and promptly took a 2 hour nap!

So, not so much progress you say...well, I actually moved the walker out of the living room!  Woo Hoo!  Ok, in truth I haven't used it in a long while (I've actually been using it to hang some Disney clothes on ) but I guess it has been like a security blanket.  If I need it ...it is there.  Otherwise I ignore it.

I very much want to get the shirts finished.  I have other stuff I want to get finished, but I will not start until I get the shirts finished.  They have been on my list since the very beginning.  How dare I bypass them for something cool I just discovered!  Seriously, they are coming along nicely.  I managed 3 in the amount of time it normally takes me to do 2.  Having a little helper to iron the fabrics and fetch stuff for me really did help.

...now to find a way to bribe her to do it all the time.....


Nini

No comments: