CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

36 days and 19 hours!

Yes, I know you are tired of the constant Disney talk!  (but it is better than my constant surgery talk!)

There is so much on the agenda for today.  I don't want to do any of it!  ZI am about to go down and work on another t shirt...My plan to have them all completed by this weekend is not going EXACTLY as planned, but pretty close.  I'm guessing as long as I have them finished by the first of November I will still have time to get all of the remaining family's stuff done in time to enjoy those last few minutes of the countdown!

I had all the luggage out, and ready to start packing, but hubby has made me move them from he dining room.  We are refinancing our house and the lawyer is coming over tonight to sign the paper work.  So...they have to leave the dining room table!  They will be back tomorrow morning for the packing to begin!

I am working on a list of last minute purchases, and so far it is still manageable.  My only concern is how the kids have managed to need all new jeans...since the beginning of the school year.  NOT fun!

Now I just need to finalize some plans and make a final list of things to get done before we go.  I love this time of the trip planning! Almost time to go and the final preparations make it seem so REAL!   I truly am ready to leave TODAY!  I think hubby is getting tired of me saying."..If we leave now, we could be at Disney by...."  LOL  (I even half way have him convinced t leave a day early...just don't know how to make that part swing financially!)

So final countdown is ON...and those shirts are going to finish themselves...so I better get started!


Nini

No comments: