CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Seven Weeks...49 Days!!!

Yup!  Only 49 more days until I will be in Disney.  Actually at this precise moment, I will be finishing up breakfast and getting ready for the last hour and a half drive to Walt Disney World!

I still have so much to do to be ready, but a full knowledge that it will get done!  I am feeling better than I expected to feel 3 weeks after surgery, and have manged  to get 5 T shirts done this past week.  Right on schedule.

Since 99% of the planning is done, I have been working on our next vacation.  By popular demand it has been going somewhere this summer after school.  Since the school system will not be putting out the schedule for the next school year until APRIL!!! I can't actually plan anything for during the year.  Right now I have ideas for going back to Disney for a short jaunt, followed by a beach trip on the way home; a trip to Washington DC (trying to include a short beach trip in with that); a cruise (Disney of course); a trip to Missouri to visit family; and a vacation that really doesn't suit my planning style...but here goes...NO PLAN!

I am ready to throw the last one out...but there are some people (short ones) that think this might be a good idea.  The whole "be a gypsy" type plan is not in my comfort zone...and I'm not so sure hubby is ready for something like that either!

I have set a budget of $2000 for the trip, and so far I am finding some really good deals.   Of course, this will only work if I plan enough for food!  Hubby will NOT skimp on food on a vacation!  (I guess that is why he loves the Disney Dining Plan so much...plenty of food!)

(I guess now you see why I haven't posted so much lately...not that much to talk about!)

well, I need to go get started on my 49th day activities...translation...sewing!




Nini

No comments: