CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I feel so sorry for my son and daughter in law!  They are going to have their hands full when my adorable Princess gets older!.

We don't allow some programs in our house.  Some are just plain inappropriate for anyone, and some are inappropriate for kids.  One of those programs is Spongebob.  Now I know some people don't have a problem with that show and that is their business, but we don't allow it in our house.

The Princess saw a commercial for 'Sponge Bobby' yesterday.  It was coming on later.  She started yelling "Sponge Bobby, Sponge Bobby.." When the kids replied, "No Sponge Bobby", she got mad and ran to me.

We had a talk about how Sponge Bobby said bad things and we couldn't watch him.  Her response?
"Sponge Bobby not bad, I like him!"  This went on for several minutes.

She finally stomped off saying she loved Sponge Bobby and he wasn't bad...and even if he was she was still going to love him forever and ever...

Can you just see this girl at age 14...and 'loving' the bad boy?  Please don't let him be named Bobby!


Nini

No comments: