CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Another listing in my Etsy shop and more on the way!

I listed another outfit in my Etsy shop yesterday.  It is a cute A line top and pair of capris.

And I have 4 quilts that I am working on...hopefully I will get one on the frame in a day or two so I can get at lest one listed!

Today is the seven moth mark for our upcoming Disney trip and I am so excited!  This is the point where we put our money down last year, so somehow that makes this trip seem more real!

I am so lacking in news for today!  But I have made a promise to myself to post at least once a week...so I thought I would give a drive-by post today.  Of course that means this afternoon I will have something really important to post....



Nini

No comments: