CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...

No Grand Daughter today... The Princess is visiting her other Grandmother today...(insert pouty face).

So, I have 2 options.  I can either clean house or sew.

And to those that know me, know that that decision took me about 2 seconds to make. (and only because I had hot coffee in my mouth and had to really think about swallowing it fast!)  I just downloaded a couple more design for the appliqued little boy quilt I want to finish so I can get it listed.

Yesterday I whipped up a bag.  All done up in Minnie Mouse.  Well, I didn't exactly 'whip' it up, but it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. All because I didn't actually use the directions.  I hate when directions make things twice as complicated as they have to be!  I can't decide if I want to use it for our Disney trip as my bag...or to keep trying to get something else.

Don't get me wrong, I love the bag.  I'm just not sure it will work for the park. It will hold a ton of stuff, but since I used batting and not super stiff stabilizer it is hard to get the stuff out of the pockets...it is too soft...so now I'm thinking that if I decide to use this bag for the parks, I'll need to make another bag to carry those things I will need to get to easily.  Like a wristlet, or something small along those line.

Of course, if I had used some type of stabilizer along with the batting I think it might have worked better. But do I really want to take the time to make another one in the 'hope' that it will work better?

OK...which project do I start with...applique quilt, Minnie Mouse dress re-do, baby girl quilt, yellow quilt, other assorted baby stuff, another dress, crayon roll ups, something to list or something for me....


Nini

No comments: