CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Etsy shop is open for business

Wow...I feel so special!  I have an Etsy shop with 2 items in it!  It will be three as soon as I feel like venturing out to get some buttons for the cute A line top and pants I finished yesterday...but unfortunately I hate to drive in the rain!  So, I guess we will be listing tomorrow afternoon!

I'm still having a problem with the whole pricing issue.  I do my research, check my costs, decide on a price and then end up taking another 5 or 10 dollars off that price before I list it!  Someone will be getting a good deal!

If I start actually selling stuff, then I will work on getting some labels to sew into the dresses and on the Rheana's Raps, but until now...nothing.

Last night I had a great time with the girls coming over to sew.  Amanda is working on her first dress and Tasha is working on some diaper bags.  I need to get off my bottom and get the quilt that I started last week gets finished.  As it turns out, the colors aren't what the colors the mom-to-be is looking for, so I scrapped the idea of this as a gift for her, but I will probably finish it up and sell it in my shop....if I ever get it finished!

Yucky weather is on the agenda for today, so I guess I'll be glued to the tv.  Have I mentioned how much I hate bad weather!
ake care!

Nini
T

No comments: