CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Grand Opening...soon

I spent the better part of the entire weekend working on getting my business plan together.  I have my Etsy shop 999% set up, just needs the listings, have an accounting program set up that will automatically download from my PayPal account, got some shipping options set up, and have all the information I will need for my business license and have my tax id....

My plan was to have the listing up last night, with a slight wait for pictures (at least pictures that look good!)

I have all the embroidery and applique done, all the cutting was done, and I was about to start adding the velcro and finish construction.  I had all 6 at the stage where I could finish them in just a few hours of uninterrupted sewing.  Not only did I forget to got o Joann's yesterday to get some thread to finish up my Vidas for the Disney trip...I also didn't realize I am out of Velcro (I always keep a roll of it around here...)but each and every thread I reached for was empty!

Evidently, once I got Bubba, I have been forgetting to buy regular sewing thread!  Yup...Joann's had thread on sale 50% off all last week!

So, without time to run to Joann's today, I think it is safe to say my business will take another day to get up and running!

Rheana's Raps will have their grand opening....soon.  I'm hoping by Friday.

Nini

No comments: