CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Procrastination

Why or why am I procrastinating so much on getting stuff done?  I have several ideas of things I wanted to do for everyone for Easter, but have only started one prototype!  I can't seem to get the energy to even go down and finish up on the dresses I have already started.  I have at least 90% of what I need to start on the next series of dresses and shirts, but just can't seem to get motivated.

...So instead, I blog about it!

Seriously, part of me knows that I still have 8 months to get them all done, so I keep thinking I can wait...but the problem is, I don't want to have to do a marathon session in order to get everything done in time.


I have even set up a schedule of when I should go down and sew in the studio...but somehow I can't seem to stick to it.  I guess I should stop complaining and get to it....we'll see!  LOL



Nini

No comments: