CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

I've been CASED!!

I have been sewing most of my life, but not seriously into clothing sewing until lately.  I mean you have to have Disney clothes when you go to Disney...right?

Well, I use inspiration from a lot of nice ladies on the DIsBoards.  I am a huge fan of all the talent.  And THEY let ME hang out with them.   Over there, CASE means Copy And Steal Everything....actually it means, we get to use their stuff for our own personal inspiration.  I wouldn't seell anything that was a result of a CASE, but for my girls...

A few weeks ago, someone asked for permission to CASE a Minnie Mouse inspired dress I made last September.  I was so honored.  I mean I'm no where as good as the rest there, so this was the biggest honor I could imagine.  Well, I saw a picture of her finished dress.  It was so cute!  And twice as good as the one I made.

It is so nice to know that someone thought my idea was good enough to copy.....



Nini

No comments: