CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun

I FINALLY had a few minutes to get down and sew for the Disney trip.  I finished up our shirts for Chef Mickey's.  I can hardly wait to go.  These shirts are matching the dresses so perfectly!  It makes me want to go ahead and get S& T's shirts so I can make them all at once!

The girl's dresses are pretty close to being finished.  I only need to finish the apron for Miss B,but I have to wait for the Princess to get out of her cast before I can try on her dress.  Seems the dress is running a bit small and I need to see if I need to completely re-do the dress or if a small adjustment is all that is needed.  I was able to make Miss B's work with a very small adjustment in the arm band.

Next on my Disney agenda is to work on our Animal Kingdom shirts.  I think they will look pretty good and I can hardly wait!

I also have a small project in mind for Miss Noni.  I had her mom get the measurements last night and I need to get to it before I forget!  LOL!!  I have a couple of ideas as to how to make it, but not sure how to put it on paper, so no notes on this one!

I need to get back to work, so have a great day!

Nini

No comments: