CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter Quilts





OK, so they aren't really Easter Quilts, but I did finish them in time for Easter gifts!





I actually took a big leap of faith and entered Shawn and Tasha's on MQResource's UFO challenge for March. That means someone is actually going to look at them...or at least one of them. While I could have entered all three, I only wanted to show off one. I'm not that brave yet!

The first one is Shawn and Tasha's, the second one is for Amanda and Korey and the last is for Michael.

I hope everyone that sees them will realize I am still early in my quilting career, but am not giving up yet! By the way, I am still working on my feathers. Not yet ready for anyone to see them, not even my husband! but they are beginning to come around. I'll get some more muslin tomorrow and then I can practice a bit more!

Nini

No comments: