CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Feathers and Cameras

I've been working on my feathers on paper and they are really starting to look half way decent. I got a lot of help and advice from MQResource, and can't wait to get started on fabric! Hopefully, i'll have some pictures of feathers to post this weekend!

Speaking of pictures... I NEED to get me another digital camera! The one we have, my husband takes it to work. Now, that in itself would not be a problem, except that when I want to take and upload pictures, I have to get the camera out of his police car (he hides the key from the kids), take the pictures, find the cord to transfer to the computer, and then I have to SEE all those pictures that he takes. If I can just figure out a way to download only my pictures!

I bought him the camera for Valentines Day a couple of years ago. Our old digital camera did not survive our first trip to Disney intact. (come to think of it neither did our video camera!) So, for our second trip, I got him a new digital camera. Now he uses it at work. He doesn't like the quality of the camera the department gives him.

Maybe, sometime in the next millenium I will get some pictures posted. Until then, trust me... I really do know how to take pictures, and I even know how to upload them!

Grand daughter Alyssa has awoke from her majesty's nap, and is trying to help me type, so I will run for now!

Nini

No comments: