CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday Ramblings

Monday mornings bring thoughts of starting the week getting something accomplished. No different this morning, but somehow I am looking at the clock discovering it is already 3:00 and nothing extra is done!

We will go upstairs to the studio in a bit and hopefully I can get the binding on Shawn and Tasha's quilt and get started on the binding for Michael's quilt. Tomorrow we will go to Joann's after Damien's therapy and get the girls a gift certificate for Easter baskets and try to get some fabric for the backing for Amanda and Korey's quilt.

I think once I get some quilting done today I will feel a lot better about getting something accomplished! Last time I quilted, I had the tension pretty good and I was pleased with the results, so maybe the worst is over! I would love to be back in love with my machine, but the weird tension problems I was having, really made it more of a hate relationship instead of a love relationship.

No comments: