CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 21, 2008

My baby is Growing Up!

Well, it is getting time for me to hit the bed and close for the night, but I had to make this note about Alyssa! Today, she was playing with her baby doll. I told her to give it some love, and she leaned over and kissed her doll! Then she gave it a bit of a 'hug'!

While this may not be that big of a deal, she is only 6 months old and this is the first time she has showed that she really understands what we are saying.

I wrapped her doll up in a blanket and tried to get her to rock her baby to sleep, and she yelled, ripped the blanket off, threw the blanket in the floor and hugged her doll... I think Grandma was being told her doll did not want to take a 'night-night'!

My baby is growing up!

I've finished up on Amanda and Korey's quilt and only have to finish sewing the binding on the back of Michael's quilt. I was afraid I wasn't going to get them finished for Easter, but I should have them finished by noon tomorrow and still have some time left to clean the house...oh joy.

Pictures are on my list for tomorrow!

No comments: