CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Musings

Easter at Shawn and Tasha's house was a blast! Everyone LOVED their quilts, and Tasha wants me to make her another one.

After the cook out, the kids had their egg hunt and then they all went fishing in the lake. No one caught anything, but they had fun anyway.

Now, after a day off to rest, I am working on planning my next quilt. It will either be a quilt for Damien, or one for ME! Damien is a bit upset that everyone has a quilt except him. Of course Rex tried to convince me to keep one of them for us... so I think he expects one for our bed soon...

I'm currently working on plans to redecorate our bedroom, so there is a need for a new quilt for our room, so I guess he has a point.

The quilt show in Kansas City is definitely out. Checked the dates this morning, and it is the same week Alyssa has her surgery, so there is no way I am leaving my baby while she is in the hospital. So it looks like no quilt show this year. We will be going to Savannah in August, so I don't think I can convince Rex to go to Nashville the same month!

Our crazy weather has turned cold again...we've actually had snow flurries today, and it is getting down to the low 20's tonight! What happened to that 70 degree weather of a couple days ago? turning into quilt weather again!

No comments: