CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Well, I made it through the MRI....now I'm waiting...again...for the doctor's call with the results!



I FINALLY got the embroidered little boy quilt on the frame.  I've spent twice as long as I thought I would to get it finished up, and now my quilter is giving me fits.  After 2 hours at the frame, I am still having tension issues, so I left it to do some school work with Mr D.  When i go back to it, maybe it will remember who is the boss...

I may, just may, have my first paying client tonight!  Of course, I way undercut the price I should be getting, but I will consider this as a family price (church family) and get my feet wet!  I will have 10 towels to embroider names on to be delivered on Friday.  Of course, they haven't been delivered to me yet, so I don't want to count on them too soon...

If it works out, this will be money for Miss B's BBB appointment at Disney.  Next I need to start working on tickets for the Christmas party!  Wish me luck!


Nini

No comments: