CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

ADR Day!

Well, here it is...5:30 am and I am sitting at the computer waiting on the Disney Dining System to update so I can make my last ADR... and then I get to wait until 7am to call to reserve a Bibbity Bobbity Boutique for the little princesses.

Yes, I love my kids....but this is as much for me as it is for them!

This will be the last major piece of the planning puzzle to be put into place.  From here on out, it will be a matter of fine tuning and getting things ready.  And yes, I know I could have had my travel agent do this...but it is the thrill of the hunt...or something like that, that keeps me wanting to do this each and every time.

The fact that I was able to get these a little early this year was just icing on the cake.

...and now that I have used my allotment for metaphors for today, I think I'll go get me a cup of coffee.....

Nini

No comments: