CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Time

OK...it is official.  I have a problem with time!  All afternoon I have been trying to figure out where today has gone!  I mean, I thought I had a pretty good handle on the time, when I suddenly looked at the clock on the coffee pot and discovered I had better really hurry if I was going to get dinner on the table before church tonight.

I realized I had nothing to wear, and threw a load of clothes in the wash (knowing full well they would not be dry in time) and grabbed the makings for home made Hamburger Helper and started the big pot of water.

I unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, so it would be ready to accept the dinner dishes when we were through.

I changed the channel from news to cartoons to keep the Princess happy while I tried to get stuff done.

Now, I have to say I found it a little strange that the Princess' mom was still on facebook at this hour.  She should be half way home by now.   I guess she is working late, that's fine, we will just take the Princess with us tonight to church services and she can meet up with her mom there.

I was also a bit pretrubed that hubby wasn't home yet.  He promised me he would be back in plenty of time to get ready for services and I wouldn't have to wait on him.

Just as I am about to finish up with dinner...I realize that the clock on the stove was different from the one on the coffee pot...there was about an hour and a half difference...


Oh well...at least dinner is ready.  Of course it will be cold by the time we are ready to eat!


Nini

No comments: