CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Disney Dreaming...and other things!

In just thirteen short days I get to make my dinning reservations.  Actually, twelve days from now I will be in extreme anticipation mode  I will have all my spreadsheets of first and second choices, I will have checked and re-checked the batteries on my home phone and cell phone, I will have the site bookmarked to do the ressies online, and I will have already set the alarm for 'zero dark thirty' so I can get a jump on the crowds!

After the ressies are set, then I have to rethink all the outfit choices for the trip...somehow, the fact that Miss B has grown is causing a great deal of problems in the area of clothing choices!

I have a list of what I will need to sell in order to be able to afford to do what I want to do in Disney...so this is an area that I really need to work on.  Of course, if I have to remake all Miss B's clothes, I will have a few dresses to sell that should bring a bit more money than the things I have currently listed.

Only a little over a week and Miss B will be out of school.  Mr D is looking forward to the beginning of Disney school which will start the following Tuesday.  We are going to start with Epcot and go through all the parks spending about 2 to 3 weeks in each park.  I have to admit, I am really looking forward to this as well. I think reading and writing will be a lot more fun when we get to use Disney as our inspiration.

Woo Hoo....today I have air conditioning in the studio again!  I have been trying, unsuccessfully to get people to listen to me when I say that the air was not functioning correctly...and I have now been validated...the capacitor was bad.  About $250 later, I have air again!  Now to get back to work!


Nini

1 comment:

Alison said...

Planning Disney trips is almost as fun as going!

visitingapril09 on disboards