CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Twenty Seven Days and Counting!

Yup, that's right!  Just 27 more days until I make our all important ADRs for Disney!  I can hardly wait!  While I know what I want and when, the excitement of seeing how close I can get to everything I want is unbelievable. It is like the thrill of the hunt....will I be able to bag that elusive ressie?

So far, our wants list include:
Nov 28 Biergarten at Epcot around 7:00pm ish
Nov 29 Chef Mickey at Contemporary at 5:00 exact!
Nov 30 Bibbidy Bobbity Boutique and Cinderella's Royal Table as early in the morning as possible!
Dec 1 Hollywood and Vine at Disney Hollywood Studios around 7:00 pm ish
Dec 2 Arkershus at Epcot around 7:00 pm ish
Dec 3 Boma at Animal Kingdom Resort at 7:00 pm ish
Dec 4 Garden Grill at Epcot around 7:00pm ish
Dec 5 Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom at 7:00pm ish

I have dresses planned for all of the above dinners, and something still to plan for the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party we hope to do on the 30th.

Today, Tasha payed for their deposit on their trip...it really feels like it is getting close now!  By this time next week we will be at the 200 day mark!  I can hardly wait!


Disney Dreaming!

Nini

No comments: