CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 21, 2010

It is raining!

Yeah, big news I know!

Seriously, I would love to crawl back in bed this morning...the rain isn't helping much.  I am trying to be a responsible adult this morning and get something done, but truthfully, the only thing I have been abel to get done this morning is make excuses for why I can't get anything done!

It is only 10 more days until we make the dining reservations!  I am so excited!  As the park hours and other info  (a la TGM) starts coming out, I am more and more convinced we are having a perfect trip!  So far, everything is falling into place exactly like I thought it would.  Almost scary!

And, I now have gotten back into the swing of finishing up some of the T shirts for our trip.  Seems I have made one or two of them and then gotten tired of the design and moved on to a different design...leaving one or two of each design undone!  This week I have managed to get most of them done so I can feel a sense of accomplishment.

Although, I did realize last night that not a SINGLE dress is COMPLETE!  They are all missing something...from a hem to a button.  I am going to be running around that last week trying to make sure everything is finished up!  Tasha is already teasing me that I will have to bring a sewing kit with me containing lost of buttons!

I even managed to get a cute little A line finished to put on my etsy shop...but I really need to get some more things finished.  I am tired of only adding one thing at a time.  I'm thinking a baby set of a few bibs, burp cloths, and maybe a changing pad.  I REALLY want to make some baby stuff!

And to end up my post today I will at least mention that certian little boy quilt that has kicked my behind!  The tension has been so bad making the quilting so terrible, I know there is no way on this earth I could ever sell it!  I doubt anyone would even buy it for a dog blanket!  But I WILL get it finished...some day ...soon I hope!

Nini


....whoa  that rain is REALLY coming down out there...a bit of hail too.  Glad Miss B is already on the bus!

No comments: