CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009


Let's see...I have Minnie Mouse dresses/tops ready. (still have to add buttons and make a pair of shorts to go with the top). I have the dress/top for Animal Kingdom almost finished. (waiting on the ruffler attachment to come in...there are a LOT of ruffles on that thing!) I've ordered the fabric for the Tink dress/top from Ebay. (not sure what pattern I am making with that fabric yet, but have a couple of ideas!) And...I purchased some cute pink and black Mickey fabric that I have no clue what to do with it, but I LOVE the fabric!


Now, I'm looking for some cute Nemo fabric, some Pooh fabric and something for Garden Grill restaurant....


I know what you are thinking...I've gone waaaay overboard on this! I mean, we don't even know if Alyssa is going with us or not. But I only have 10 weeks until we go, so I really have to get them made while I can. If she doesn't go, she will have some cute dresses to play in!


OK...pictures now!
(well, I seem to only have these pictures...guess I'd better look for some of the others! Sorry they are so big. It is the first time I have tried to load pictures from Photobucket...guess I should resize them first!
Nini

No comments: