CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Disney Update

OK...a quick Disney Update is in order!

Our party of 4 has turned to a party of 5, a party of 7 and now a party of 9! I LOVE IT!!!

It is really going to be the best time in the WORLD! I can hardly wait. I am still stressing a bit over the dining reservations, but I have decided to just let it go, the stress I mean! I'll keep trying to get what I want, but have a couple of backups ready, just in case! I'll make sure we have a place to eat each night, but if it is not the time or the restaurant I really want, I'll just be happy we have someplace to eat and have fun being with family in the happiest place on Earth!

I've only got 3 more outfits for the girls to complete. The of course the T shirts for the daytime, and something to go with the girl's dresses for dinner. But so far it looks like everything is coming along smoothly...almost too smoothly! It almost makes me wonder what is going to happen...know what I mean?

Of course, having pneumonia isn't a picnic, but I have scheduled for it to be gone by Friday so I shouldn't miss too much of my planning time! Yes, I said I have scheduled for it to be gone on Friday. Anything more than that and I am going to be in a time crunch this weekend. Besides, the doctor said the meds should start making me feel better in about 3 days...which is Thursday. So I am giving it an extra day and said I should be fine by Friday. Makes sense...right?

I love a plan!

Nini

No comments: