CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Quick Funny

OK... Quick funny!

For those of you who know us, you know that Dami has some problems. We work really hard with him, on things like problem solving and reasoning...this is why this is so funny. I guess you could see it as an improvement!

He has to 'clean' his room before he can play the Wii. Sometimes I check it and sometimes not. Today is one of those times when I checked it. The standing rule is, if I can see it in the floor from the door it is not clean...

I went to check it this morning, and the room was sorta straightened. The toys were neatly hidden on the other side of his bed, the bedspread/comforter was 'thrown' across the bed, and nothing was visible from the door....except....

He had made a pile of other 'stuff' in the floor and put his area rug over it! Thus I couldn't 'see' it! No sweeping things under the rug for this boy! He just puts everything there!

Have a great day...

Nini

No comments: