CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Disney Drama

You know how you stress out about something that is coming up, and all of a sudden everything just falls into place...almost too easily? You just know something is going to happen!

Well, I stressed about our Dinning Reservations (ADRs)for our upcoming Disney trip for MONTHS! Seriously! I worked out what I wanted and the times, and THREE...count 'em, THREE backups of each reservation! I got up at 5am to go online at 6 am to see what I could get and be ready to call at 7 am for the ones I wasn't able to get.

I managed to snag each and every ressie I wanted within 15 minutes of the time I wanted! I should have known it was too easy!

Friday, Shawn and Tasha told me they are going to be able to go! Fantastic! I'm so happy! It will the their first trip...all three of them! I can hardly wait! I'm even more excited now about our trip (if that was ever possible!)

So, what is my problem? I can't get any of the must have ressies for 7 people! I've been trying for hours every day all weekend. I've gotten close on a couple, but seriously, who wants to eat dinner at 3:30? I know I still have 69 days to get it right, but I can't believe this is so hard! I'm not stressing out about it...yet. I'm working on some backup ideas. But a couple of the ones I REALLY wanted, I can't come up with a back up plan for.

I know I said I originally had 3 back ups, but the problem is, in order to get them I have to re-work the whole plan...and well, I really don't have the energy or time to do that. And Besides...I really want to go to Chef Mickey's!!!

Nini

No comments: