CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Disney, DIsney, DIsney

For those of you who do not share my love of all things Disney...you can stop reading this post!


Now, that we have just the Disney lovers here.  We are going to Disney!  Well, yeah, I guess you already knew that!  But we are going a few months earlier than we had planned,  We are leaving the Saturday after Thanksgiving and returning December 6.

If my research is right, the crowds should be lower, the Christmas decorations and lights should be in place, and it is Disney at over a thousand dollars cheaper!

Now, on my agenda for today.....

  • Deposit check into account so I can make the deposit
  • Check out the sale Joann's is having and use my fantastic 20% off coupon to get some Christmas fabrics
  • plan Disney Christmas dresses
  • change my countdown ticker for all the boards
  • oh yeah...take Dami to therapy!
It is going to be a great day!

Nini

No comments: