CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Updates....and is Christmas REALLY coming up that fast?

Kristy's Lap quilt is coming along...I finally have a clear design in my head and actually have a few moments to sew....when I ran out of fabric!

So, after The Princess is up I will run to the fabric store.  I need to have all the fabric I need to complete the next two or three quilts so I can just go and not stop to think about what is on hand.

With Christmas coming up, I'm getting worried that I won't be able to get everything done in time!  I have a king and a queen size quilt that is pieced, but still needs to be quilted.  I have a window treatment that needs to be made...I actually think I have all the parts needed..oh wait I need to get the strings and rings.

I was planning on making everyone warm flannel pjs...but that ain't happening!  I cannot see that I will have the time to even get them started, much less finished!  And...I still have all those teacher gifts to finish!  (I do think the plan of using my scraps was a good idea, just need to get the time to sit down at the quilter and get them done.)

Kristy's surgery went well, but I am hearing/seeing conflicting reports as to just how successful it was.  I want very much to stay optimistic about the outcome, but at the same time be realistic so I am not thrown back into the depths of the despair I was feeling for them!  The important thing is she made it through the surgery and is looking forward to the next step in her recovery!

Hug you loved ones....

Nini

No comments: