CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Why is it, whenever you go away from your routine...something terrible happens? I ALWAYS either plug in my phone at night to recharge, or set it on the bedside table (depending on if hubby is working or at home).  Last night I didn't do that...the last time I had my phone I was sitting on the sofa talking with my daughter...

In the middle of the night, I thought about my phone....not enough to get out of bed for...but I did think about it.

This morning, my phone has ran away...battery is too weak to actually get a call through, so it is G O N E !!!!!

Unless 'someone' helped it, it could not have left the living room.  I doubt it had enough battery left to grow either wings or legs.   I have removed all cushions (twice) and moved the sofa.  Still no phone.  I have looked under, around, and through all tables in the living room.  Still no phone. I have gone through everything on my desk (no easy feat!!).  Still no phone.

So, I'm guessing my phone has ran off to live with the Game Boy...they both became missing after last being seen on the sofa.

...so, if you see a phone and a Game Boy running down the street like they don't have a care in the world...please tell them to go home!  We need them and miss them!  ...maybe even love them.

Nini

No comments: