CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Will everything be ready for Christmas in time?

Well, let's see...I have finished the 8 wall hangings with the snowman for all the teachers/therapists.  (still need gifts for about 4 more Sunday School teachers). Finished the quilt for my Dad and Step Mom.  Got the quilt for my son on the frame.  Have the window treatment almost finished.  Have the tree decorated, but nothing else in the house is decorated.  Have, maybe 1/4 of the shopping done.  Absolutely NO wrapping done.

Twelve more days to get everything finished...of course we haven't even started thinking about Christmas baking!  We know we will need cookies for Santa at a minimum.  We usually do lots of baking, and give some of it to teachers/therapists as gifts. This year, I just haven't had the time!

Starting on Monday, we have at least one, usually two doctor appointments every day until Christmas Eve!  At the very least, we will be baking cookies on Christmas Eve!

Now, I just have to come up with gifts for the other 4 teachers and something for Amanda and Korey...I REALLY am at a loss for that one!

I love this time of year!

Nini

No comments: