CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Here it is ...Friday.  It has been a very busy and eventful week.  Next week promises to be just as busy, but hopefully not as eventful.

I'll make a separate post for Helen's funeral, so the remainder of this post will be about the other 6 days of this past week!

Mr D's doctor's appointment was even more stressful.  I was expecting her to say he had not gained any more weight.  After all, it was only 2 and a half weeks since our last appointment.  Nope!  He gained another 2 and a half pounds and grew another inch and a half in height! Yes, in less than 3 weeks!  Now she is thinking thyroid issues instead of diabetes.  Waiting on blood tests to see where that leads us. Another scary find was a severe heart murmur!  None of the million and two doctors he sees regularly have ever heard that.  So, we are off to the pediatric cardiologist this afternoon.

I've been able to get most of my sewing done.  I have one window treatment to get finished, but I decided to add a few more things to the mix!  I found this cute (and very easy) pattern for an apron...so of course we  all need a new apron for Christmas...

In one week it will officially be Christmas...I wonder if I will ever get the house decorated?  Probably not!  I have to get everything ready for the family Christmas celebration coming up on Monday.  Since Tasha will be taking the kids on Sunday for a 'secret project' I'm hoping I can get the last of my wrapping done.  Of course, that means I CAN'T take a nap when I get home from Sunday Services!

Nini

No comments: