CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Presents, Presents, Presents...

Finally!

I have finally finished 4 out of the 18 Christmas presents I aim making.  Took me an hour or two to decide what exactly I wanted to do after I got back from Wally World to get more towels!

See, I ordered some from the same place I order my t shirts.  But somehow I managed to order the wrong ones.  I wanted regular finger tip towels, but I ordered finger tip towels with a grommet in them.  Usually known as golf towels.  The ones I wanted were a dollar a piece cheaper...oh well.  I'm not sure if they will take them back, since it was my own fault and none of theirs.

If I have to keep them, I have NO IDEA what to do with them!  LOL!

The towels are actually turning out a lot cuter than I thought they would, but I'm still not sure that a towel will count as a Christmas gift.  Seems a bit skimpy to me!

So, now off to the mall for some more Christmas shopping...and I really hate malls!

I may have something to wrap in a day or so.


Nini

No comments: