CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The New Year is coming...

The New Year is barreling down on us, ready or not.  This year, while I am ready for a new start on a brand new year, I am not ready.

The only resolution of any consequence is for the whole family to loose weight.  We start our diets on Monday.  Since hubby and I really need to loose some serious pounds, and both kids are starting to get chubby, it is time for a family wide (no pun intended) diet and fitness program.

I think the hardest might be Mr D.  His teacher gives him candy as a treat for good behavior and getting his work done.  He is so NOT going to be happy with that change!

I also want to work a bit on the business.  I would like for it to grow (at least to a point where I have a positive cash flow) but I am not 100% sure I am willing to devote the time to it.  I prefer to take a slower, more leisurely approach to it!  LOL!

I have some organizational issues to deal with in my studio...I need more storage ideas for my fabric stash...and I am going to re-do both kids bedrooms.

I have a trip planned to Missouri to visit family, and would like to take another Disney trip, but that might be on the back burner.

Last year I wanted to try and blog at least once a week.  Looking back over the year I managed to just about meet that goal....

And I did manage to get the studio moved to the basement, as well as get an embroidery machine.

I sold a few items, and sewed a ton of stuff for our Disney trip...

And lastly, I got cheated by someone on an online sale!  That one still burns!  (although the story is not yet over!)

I hope all your dreams for 2010 came true and that you have a lot of things planned for 2011.

Happy New Year!

Nini

No comments: