CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Anyone for a Disney redo?

The magic of Disney has struck again.

I sent an email off to Disney when we got back, outlining the problems we had with our room.  I really didn't expect any answer, but it helped me to vent off some of the anger.

Yesterday evening, I got a phone call from Fiona at Disney.  We talked for a minute or two and then she started reading a script.  I almost lost interest, until she got to the good part.  Disney wanted to make sure we returned (as if there was ever really any doubt about that!) so they are comping us a room for two nights!  Since there is no expiration or limitations on the offer (only has to be a moderate), and we can use the Military Salute tickets...it looks like we will be going back to Disney in 2011 after all!  I can add two or three more nights to make it worth while to drive down, and hopefully still get the dining added to our trip.

Now my biggest problem is waiting for the school system to publish their calendar for next year.  I would like to take this trip without having to worry about the kids missing too much school.  They normally get a week break in October, so I am thinking that would be a good time (weather wise) to make the trip.

Of course, since Miss B will probably no longer wear the custom dresses, I have to figure out what I will make to wear this trip....



Nini

No comments: