CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

BRRRR!

Yup!

It is a bit cold here!

I don't mind the cold weather when I can stay in.  In fact, I sleep best when my bedroom is cold. (I started my habit of sleeping with a window slightly open when I was pregnant about 33 years ago!)  Hubby throws on an extra blanket and has learned to deal with it!

Weather dot com has the weather at 15 with the wind chill of 5!

I have to go out in this today....Mr D needs more meds at school.  I have to get there this morning, before it has a chance to 'warm up'!  The wind is supposed to die down this morning...and that dreaded S word is supposed to start sometime this evening!

Everyone always teases me about how early I get my Christmas stuff started.  But, if I had done my normal Christmas things this year, I wouldn't be as far behind as I am!  I have two gifts to return, and rebuy, and a total of 4 more have-to-get gifts, and then of course my kiddies might like for Santa to actually bring them something this year, so I have that to do as well!

Since they are out of school next week, all this HAS to be done this week.  Something tells me it is not going to happen this week!

Funny about the cold last night.  I woke up cold once (which in itself is very unusual!) and thought I was at Disney!


Nini

No comments: