CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Good to be home

....well, almost home!

Disney was fun, but we are almost to Macon.  That means about 2 more hours and we will be home.  We had a very magical trip, but decided next time we would take a break.  We will only do two park days in a row with a park-free day before we do two more park days.

That was a lot of walking around!

While I love Coronado Springs Resort, we were left disappointed in it this time.  We had requested a ground floor room close to the parking lot and we ended up with a room as far away from the parking lot as possible, and on the second floor.  Then, for 4 days we had no hot water to speak of, no water pressure and the only sidewalk to the parking lot was blocked off due to some emergency construction on the water lines.  It is really hard to believe that they kept that building open with those conditions!

Of course, we did get an autographed picture of Mickey and Minnie for our troubles....

It will be great to sleep in my own bed tonight, and the kids are actually looking forward to going to school tomorrow.  Now it is time to plan my Christmas shopping, cleaning, decorating, birthday shopping (no, I haven't forgotten about your birthday, just haven't bought anything yet!), unpacking, laundry, and I'm sure a million other things I have forgotten about!  LOL!

Less than 3 weeks until Christmas and I haven't even started!  (I work best under pressure!)

Nini

No comments: