CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas is a comin'....

And the goose isn't the only thing getting fat!

Sorry, I couldn't resist that one!

I have exactly 2 gift bought for the kids that still live in my house....and 2 gifts (out of 20) for those people that do NOT live in my house!  We normally already have the tree up and the house decorated.  I have not made a single teacher/doctor/therapist gift (I have 18 to make this year...that is what public school will do to you!)

But Christmas is still coming at an alarming speed!  It doesn't seem to care that I am not ready.  It seems to think that I am as far ahead of the game as I normally am.  I used to have all my gifts bought by mid October.  By the beginning of October I had so many lists made it was pathetic.  I had a list of what foods I needed to purchase (and what week they were to be bought...the non perishables were bought during the summer!); I had lists of where the decorations were to go, what day each item was done, what time each item was put on the stove for Christmas dinner....well, you get the idea!

This year....nothing!


I now have only one week to get 18 gifts made.  I'm thinking a Christmasy kitchen towel embroidered by my machine.  Quick, easy, and is definitely doable in a week...if I get around to finding the towels....


I guess I need to get off the computer and get to work!


Nini

No comments: