CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Anniversary time!

In a few weeks we will be having our thirty fourth anniversary.  While I really wanted to go to Disney, it doesn't seem like that is in the cards (especially since we are going in September for a week!)

So I am looking at something special to do next year.  But then again, we don't have a lot of luck with the biggie anniversaries...like:

For our 25th, we were going to take a cruise...got two new babies instead!

For our 30th, we were thinking of a big party...got a new grand baby instead!

For our 35th, I was thinking in terms of a Disney cruise with a vow renewal ceremony on board...I wonder if there is going to be an 'instead' for that one?

(of course, the man in question did say he would take me to McDonald's and a dollar movie afterwards if I really wanted to!)


Nini

1 comment:

AmandaDickens said...

Maybe you will have another grand baby... It is one whole year away.