CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Back to Work

So, today I decided to go back to 'work'.  I got two outfits listed on my FB shop, and spoke with a customer about another custom order.

I keep saying that organization is my worst enemy in business, but I think my worst enemy is actually procrastination!   I managed to get down to the studio early enough to finish up my boo boo from yesterday (turned out really nice I might add!) but once I came up to put it on the computer, I had a ton of trouble getting myself back down to work some more.  I already have two more Back to School dresses cut out, just a few hours and they will both be finished.




Then, I also managed to get one up on the website that has been finished forever, but did not like the pictures of it.  Still don't like the pictures, but it is now listed.

This is the Cars outfit.
A total of Nine appliques.  It isn't exactly what I had envisioned, but I think it turned out pretty cute.


So, now I just have to finish dinner, and get back down to work on the other two BTS dresses.  Motivation...where are you?



Nini

No comments: