CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

When last we 'spoke' I had listed two dresses...well, that was the worst experience of my life!  One never would get back to me, but I saw she bought another person's dress on the same website, Custom Boutique Resell Group (CBRG).  The other person was a piece of work of the highest level.  She was a phoney buyer...or more accurately a buyer that was using me as her wholesaler and reselling the outfits and passing them off as her own, and even used MY pictures to do it!

It is the first time I have had a negative experience selling anything, so I was totally taken back!  But it did serve as a way to jump start me in redoing my business plan.  I'm seriously reworking everything starting with what I am selling to the way I will do business.

I have today listed all my sample dresses on CBRG.  Hopefully they will sell so I can get started on my new plans.  Stay tuned for more details coming soon!



Nini

No comments: