CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wow! It has been a long time...

I just realized I had been so busy I had forgotten to post on here!

Well, Mr William decided to FINALLY make his appearance on Aug 24.  He is perfectly healthy and absolutely gorgeous!  It is so nice to be an honorary grandmother again.     I can hardly wait to let the spoiling begin... and can you believe this...I am actually letting the family have time together before I swoop down to claim him as my own!  LOL!

As (I think) I posted earlier, I am taking my business in a whole new direction.  I will be focusing on one or two tshirt designs at a time.  Being able to personalize them to the wearer will be so much fun.  So far I have a football shirt that has been posted, and while I had some buzz in the beginning, they have not sold as well as I had hoped.  

Of course, I have made a few onesies and burp cloths and have decided I really LOVE doing these.  I get to have a semi baby fix while working.  Getting paid to make things for babies...can anything be any better??!!

Of course, I am putting all the business stuff on hold until October so I can finish getting everything ready for the Disney trip coming up in just  26 days, 18 hours and 32 minutes!  The biggest chore I have left to do is the 22 shirts.  

And then, the even bigger task is to get some pictures made of all the shirts!  I have promised so many people that I would post pictures of  them, so I have to get busy on them!


So, here is my very brief update.  I promise not to stay away so long this time!


Nini

No comments: