CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Technology update...sort of

Since I last spoke about my silly little printer problem...great things have happened.  After weeks of not having a printer, I broke down and .... C A L L E D the company.  I know, I know...anyway, they were very helpful.  It seems my model of printer does this all the time.  So, they sent me a new one...FREE of charge.  All I had to do was 1-give them a credit card to hold $89.00  and 2- send the defective one back.

So, I can now print out anything I want to...if I had paper!  See, the girls discovered Paper Dolls... I no longer have paper to call my own.

And my software woes are a bit better now.  I have given up on the free program!  It is so counter-intuitive it is driving me crazy!  I have started using the other free trial ..Embird.  I love it!  I watched two short video tutorials and can make it do what I want...add names for personalization to designs I have purchased.  So easy.  Well, easy compared to what I was working on!

I think if I had to I could actually merger two purchased designs into one.  No actual designing on my end...but I can now personalize things for other people.  Of course, now I have to purchase the full software package at $150.... but I guess it is a matter of getting what you pay for!

Now if I can just get my computer issues worked out a bit better...this flat screen hooked up to a laptop is starting to get old really quick!


Nini

No comments: