CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Yup...I am planning another Disney adventure!

Although, it is a bit difficult when you don't know the dates!  LOL

I am waiting on the school system to give us a calendar for next year.  will be be on the 180 day schedule or the 160 day schedule?

I'm pretty sure it will be during the Fall break which is generally in October, but the exact week changes quite often.

Since I won't be making customs this trip (boo) I will have more time to plan the t shirts I will be making!  And of course, since it will be for only 5 or 6 days, it will be even more challenging to find the perfect restaurants for each night.  We will only be getting the 4 day park hopper passes available on the military salute, so adding more days is completely out of the question.

...of course, if we end up going before September, we could save about 30 bucks a night....that is how much extra the dining plan will be for a 'Disney Adult' as opposed to a 'Disney Child'.  Each member of the family gets to choose one restaurant, and then we will vote on the remaining one or two.


==================

Of course, we are still planning a family vacation to Branson in May/June....I so hope my money goes a bit farther than I think it will!  LOLOL



Nini

No comments: