CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Phones!

Well, I was all ready to come into this century with a new fangled web enhanced phone.  I had actually narrowed it down to a choice between the I Phone and one of the new Android phones.  I have spent the last week or so researching the phones and plans to see what would work best for my budget and wants.

Last night, I got to play with one of the Droid phones and decided I love it.  Since I hadn't been able to actually hold one of the I Phones it was great to feel how it .. felt in my hands.

So, I come home and try to just upgrade my current phone with T Mobile and get the phone of my dreams.  Wait a minute.  It is going to be HOW MUCH to upgrade?  I can get the phone as a new customer for only 80.00; but if I upgrade I have to pay full price of...499.99??

Seriously?  I have been a customer of T mobile for over 6 years!  Even with problems I have remained loyal, when my phone stopped working after only 6 months, I remained loyal...even though they told me the phone wasn't under warranty! When they charged me twice for the same phone (and took me over 4 months to get it straightened out) I remained loyal.

So for my loyalty...they charge me over 4 times what a new customer would be charged!  It is making the I Phone look better and better.

And, for that whole number portability thing...it only applies if you change companies.  If you stay with the same company, you can't keep your number if you just start a whole new account!  GRRRRR!

OK...I still have 3 weeks before my contract is up...and I can wait until then to make the decision...but seriously!



Nini

No comments: