CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Been a long time...

Wow...it has been almost a month since I posted here.  I guess that is a good indication as to how sick I really was.  I had the flu, followed by a sinus infection.  Unfortunately, as the sinus infection seems to be getting better, it wants to settle in my chest....and we all know that means a bout of either bronchitis or pneumonia.  Neither of which I want...so I am planning on ignoring it and maybe it will go away!!  LOL!!

The weather was beautiful yesterday, so we took a trip a couple hours east to Augusta.  Did a bit of shopping at the PX at Ft Gordon, and had a nice and noisy drive home.  (Mr D had a pack of gummy worms before we left Augusta...hyper city!)

The topic of conversation on both drives was Disney in September.  It appears that it is a GO! I will make the down payment the first of March and hope for free dining.

Of course, Miss B will not be wearing any dresses, so I only get to make some t shirts for this trip.  I have been informed, also by Miss B, that she does not want to match with us.  We'll have to see what that actually means.  LOL

It is so nice to have a trip to plan for!

Now if we can just make a decision about home schooling ...

No comments: