CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Out of the mouths of Babes!

As I play with my grand daughter each day, I am amazed at how much she is like her Daddy at that age!

There, amongst all the three year old nonsense, she has some amazingly clear thoughts, and knows how to argue her points!

Today, she wanted me to snuggle while watching Disney on tv.  I told her I had to mop the floor.  She explained the only Mommies mop the floor and I was a Memaw, so I had to snuggle. That is what Memaw's do!

When I tried to explain that I was a mommy too, she informed me I was only a Memaw because Miss B and Mr D were at school.  I couldn't be a Mommy until they came home!

She know what she wants and knows how to argue her point!  Maybe a lawyer in the making!

Nini aka Memaw

No comments: